Turn Table Salt Into Water-purifying Chlorine
IntelliChlor uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively and automatically. It provides the same sanitation performance as harsh chlorine additives without the drawbacks. There’s no need to buy, handle and store chemicals.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell-life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water-temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life
- Communicates with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Automation Systems
- Water and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
- Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
- Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
With IntelliChlor, you can choose from one of five sanitizing levels. Just push the button, and you’re done. Plus, IntelliChlor eliminates the need to buy, carry, store and handle chlorine. It also means no more spills, odor, stinging eyes or irritated skin.
IntelliChlor seamlessly interfaces with Pentair automation systems. If you are adding automation and a chlorine generating system at the same time, opt for a Pentair IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Control System with built-in IntelliChlor for ultimate convenience and savings.
Affordable, Easy-to-use Pool/Spa Control System
EasyTouch allows full control of all pool/spa features, including advanced features such as colored lighting and IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator support. All EasyTouch systems include an easy-to-use control panel that’s built into the outdoor enclosure. And, these systems work with the ScreenLogic2® Interface for full control via computer or mobile devices.
- UltraTemp® Heat Pump integration
- Support for 2 variable speed or 2 variable flow pumps
- Support 8 feature circuits
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® Controller support
- Work with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow control from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, Android® device, PC or Mac® computer*
- IntelliBrite® 5g Pool and Spa Light support
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers; no need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs and communication ports, as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Include 150-amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in. breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5.25 in. D
*Apple®, Mac®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Android® is a trademark of Google, Inc.
A New Class of Noncartridge Filtration
No longer using “cartridges,” Sta-Rite’s advanced technology has brought an entirely new class of filtration to your pool. The modular media concept incorporates the latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow, and an integral manifold design: namely, ultra-capacity filtration. This filtration concept puts totally care-free operation within reach. Modular filter tanks allow for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
- Typical installation—inground pools, inground hot tubs and water features
- Durable, two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, the leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- The innovative balanced flow design is the standard of the industry
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt-holding capabilities for longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Simply hose off the elements in a matter of minutes—makes servicing a snap
- Dual drain plugs—side plug available for plumbing to waste, and bottom plug drains entire filter
Note: No backwash valve required.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40 °C)
- An Up-Close Look Top-mounted pressure gauge is conveniently positioned for easy reading
- Stands Tough Year After Year DuraGlas™, Sta-Rite’s® exclusive high-density composite resin, will never corrode and weathers the elements
- Easy Access Posi-Lok™ clamps provide easy access to the filter module. 50/50 split-tank design provides extra room for cleaning and service. Fast in, fast out!
- Powerfully Smooth 2’’ plumbing ports improve hydraulic flow, which allows the pump to work more efficiently
The filter is made from a high-density composite resin to weather the elements for long, dependable life. And, its sleek, contemporary appearance and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
System:3 Mod Media filters combine a balanced-flow and integral manifold design, plus an easily cleaned media element. And, modular filter tanks permit quick change of filter media. The result is a filter system that not only requires less frequent cleaning but is also easy to clean.
Efficient, Quiet, Rugged and Versatile
The SuperFlo is specifically designed to be the best choice for a variety of inground pools. SuperFlo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. Its silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad.
- 2-speed SuperFlo pump models are now ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
- Extremely quiet operation
- Unionized fittings (1.5 in. internal slip and 2 in. external slip)
- Cam and Ramp™ Lid
- Integral volute and pot reduce hydraulic noise