A New Class of Noncartridge Filtration
No longer using “cartridges,” Sta-Rite’s advanced technology has brought an entirely new class of filtration to your pool. The modular media concept incorporates the latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow, and an integral manifold design: namely, ultra-capacity filtration. This filtration concept puts totally care-free operation within reach. Modular filter tanks allow for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
- Typical installation—inground pools, inground hot tubs and water features
- Durable, two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, the leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- The innovative balanced flow design is the standard of the industry
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt-holding capabilities for longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Simply hose off the elements in a matter of minutes—makes servicing a snap
- Dual drain plugs—side plug available for plumbing to waste, and bottom plug drains entire filter
Note: No backwash valve required.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40 °C)
- An Up-Close Look Top-mounted pressure gauge is conveniently positioned for easy reading
- Stands Tough Year After Year DuraGlas™, Sta-Rite’s® exclusive high-density composite resin, will never corrode and weathers the elements
- Easy Access Posi-Lok™ clamps provide easy access to the filter module. 50/50 split-tank design provides extra room for cleaning and service. Fast in, fast out!
- Powerfully Smooth 2’’ plumbing ports improve hydraulic flow, which allows the pump to work more efficiently
The filter is made from a high-density composite resin to weather the elements for long, dependable life. And, its sleek, contemporary appearance and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
System:3 Mod Media filters combine a balanced-flow and integral manifold design, plus an easily cleaned media element. And, modular filter tanks permit quick change of filter media. The result is a filter system that not only requires less frequent cleaning but is also easy to clean.